Leave some Feedback

I'm always looking to improve my Blog so please feel free to leave some comments on the article or take part in my monthly surveys

Thursday, June 09, 2011

New Aspect of The Nosebleeds

Ive been tossing back and forth on deciding whether to do this or not. You can find player drills and coaching tips all over the web and certainly we don't need another. But looking around I feel that 80% of the drills are meaningless and have no impact on anything let alone baseball and the tips are silly. I also played baseball from the age of 3 til I was 18 and living in Canada I, for the most part, lacked the coaching and solid practices that could have taken me to the next level. My coaches were volunteers and that's how they coached. Most of them were there because a son took an interest in the game and just went out to have "fun". I'm all for fun until the age of 13. After that, winning and playing hard is fun.

So after much debate, along with my reports on MLB players and teams, there will be a new page dedicated to different baseball tip, drills and strategies for up and coming players and coaches. You can find it in the Pages tab on the right sidebar. Hopefully you will find the tips and drills in there to be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment